In this post, you will learn how to make Mexican Lasagna with Chicken & Black Bean and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Mexican Lasagna with Chicken & Black Bean.
- 15 ounces Black beans, canned, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- 12 Corn tortillas (soft)
- 2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 cup chipotle enchilada sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 oz ground chicken
- 1 jalapenos (use less if you prefer less hot)
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder (skip if you prefer less hot)
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 package taco seasoning
- – Preheat oven to 375F
- – Over medium heat, add oil on a skillet. When heated, brown ground chicken for few minutes.
- – Add onions and bell pepper. Let them sweat for couple minutes and add black beans, jalapeno and stir them together. Continue this for 2-3 minutes.
- – Add all the spices and 1/4 cup enchilada sauce. Allow it to cook for few minutes then remove from heat. Let it cool for few minutes or leave it in the refrigerator for quick chill.
- – In a baking dish, pour about 2-3 tablespoon enchilada sauce then one tortilla. Spread 1 tablespoon of sauce over the tortilla then spoon chicken-bean mixture followed by 1 tablespoon of cheese or more if you like.
- – Layer it likewise with the remaining tortillas. Just make sure the tortillas are well covered in sauce otherwise it will be very dry.
- – Top the last tortilla with remaining sauce and cheese.
- – Bake it covered for 10-12 minutes or until the sauce bubbles and cheese is melted completely.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 9.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 03:31:51
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.12 21:00:48
Price: 2.84 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 15:24:13