Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Nutella frangipane empanadas and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Nutella frangipane empanadas.
- 1 1/2 stick butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp corn flour/corn starch
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup ground hazelnuts
- 1 1/4 cup ground hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup icing/confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- A pinch of salt
- Prepare the empanada dough: in a bowl, sift the flour and corn flour. In a separate bowl, sift the sugar and hazelnuts. Using your hands or in a food processor, rub the flour and butter together until you get a sand-like texture. Combine with the sugar and hazelnuts. Once incorporated, crack the egg and mix until the dough comes together. Tip the dough onto a piece of Clingfilm, shape into a flat disk, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Prepare the frangipane filling: in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter and Nutella together, stirring often so the Nutella doesn’t burn and stick to the bottom of the pan. In a bowl, beat the eggs, then fold in the ground hazelnuts. Add to the Nutella mixture, stir well to combine and set aside to cool.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and allow it to soften for a few minutes.
- Put the dough between two pieces of baking paper and carefully roll it out to about 0.3cm/ 1/8in thickness.
- Using a 12cm/6in cookie cutter or bowl, cut 6 to 8 circles into the dough.
- Put about 1½ tsp filling in the centre of each disk (you will have more filling than you need). Dampen the edges of each circle with a little water and close them in half-moon-shaped parcels.
- Seal each parcel by pressing a fork lightly around the outer edge.
- Line the empanadas on a baking paper-lined baking sheet.
- Beat the egg yolk and milk and brush over the empanadas.
- Bake for about 30-minutes, or until golden.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Find more recipes on my blog http://alalemon.com
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 16.06 USD
Ebook Title:- Atkins Diet Plan 2021: A Comprehensive and Exhaustive Cookbook To Teach B
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 13:48:37
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Embracing Menopause Naturally: Stories, Portraits, and Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 13:36:07
Price: 19.95 USD
Ebook Title:- Air Fryer Cookbook: 600 Effortless Air Fryer Recipes (Spiral Bound)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.05 15:54:04