In this post, you will learn how to make Oven Roasted Pears With Blackberry Sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Oven Roasted Pears With Blackberry Sauce.
- 57 grams bittersweet chocolate
- 3 cups blackberries
- 115 grams confectioners sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 4 large eggs whites
- 115 grams granulated sugar
- 1 juice from large lemon
- 10 medium pears (I used Bosc)
- 2 tablespoons powered sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Pears:Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel, core and quarter the pears. Melt the butter in a large casserole or baking dish (I used a 10 quart Le Creuset Dutch Oven), add the pears and cook over high heat for about ten minutes or until the pears are golden brown. Keep stirring them so they are evenly colored.
- Transfer the baking dish/casserole into the oven for 7-10 minutes until the pears are easily pierced with a paring knife.
- Remove the pears from the oven, transfer to a bowl, and let them cool to room temperature.Blackberry Sauce:Wash and dry the blackberries. (I use a salad spinner). Reserve cup of the berries for garnish.
- Put the 3 cups of blackberries, the powered sugar and the lemon juice in a food processor and pure.
- Pour the pure into a bowl and set aside.Pre-heat oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a full size sheet pan and line it with a silpat mat. (If you dont have one, use parchment paper sprayed with Pam cooking spray) Get a large pastry bag with a star tip ready.
- Put the granulated sugar in a food processor and blitz into a very fine powder, about a minute.
- Transfer the superfine sugar to a bowl.
- Add the confectioners sugar and the chocolate to the food processor and process until the chocolate is pulverized into tiny flecks.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Pour the egg whites into a mixing bowl and beat at slow speed with a whisk attachment until the egg whites begin to froth, then add the cream of tartar. Increase the speed to high and beat the whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Add the superfine sugar and continue to beat for another two minute
- Using a spatula, fill the pastry bag with the egg white mixture and pipe out the meringue kisses onto the lined baking sheet. As you finish squeezing out a dollop of egg white, gently push the star tip of the pastry bag into the dollop about inch and then quickly pull it away: that action gives the top a small point.When all the meringues are piped out, place the baking sheet in the oven for an hour-and-a half. Youre not baking the meringues, but simply drying out the egg whites. Theyre done when the meringue is hard to the touch.
- Remove the meringues from the oven and let cool to room temperature.To plate and serve, spoon several tablespoons of blackberry sauce into the center of a bowl, add 3 0r 4 pear quarters, several meringue kisses, and garnish with a few whole blackberries.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 147.99 USD
Product Name:- Ninja Mega Kitchen System Blender/Food Processor BL770 With 1500W
Product End Date:- 2022.05.16 20:55:29
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 146.35 USD
Product Name:- Hot Air Fryer w/ 8 Cooking Functions Temperature Timer Control Led Touch Screen
Product End Date:- 2022.05.19 02:22:54
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 197.67 USD
Product Name:- CM-M093ARD Retro Microwave with 9 Preset 0.9 Cu.ft Retro Red Microwave
Product End Date:- 2022.05.27 06:14:45