Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Pavlova Or Palova and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Pavlova Or Palova.
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch (corn flour)
- 4 large egg whites
- Fresh fruit
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (20 grams) granulated white sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (200 grams) superfine sugar (castor)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (130 degrees C) and place rack in center of oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and draw a 7 inch (18 cm) circle on the paper.In the bowl of your electric mixer, with the whisk attachment, beat the egg whites on medium-high speed until they hold soft peaks. Start adding the sugar, a tablespoon at a time, and continue to beat until the meringue holds very stiff peaks. (Test to see if the sugar is fully dissolved by rubbing a little of the meringue between your thumb and index finger. The meringue should feel smooth, not gritty. If it feels gritty the sugar has not fully dissolved so keep beating until it feels smooth between your fingers).
- Sprinkle the vinegar and cornstarch over the top of the meringue and, with a rubber spatula, fold in.Gently spread the meringue inside the circle drawn on the parchment paper, smoothing the edges, making sure the edges of the meringue are slightly higher than the center. (You want a slight well in the center of the meringue to place the whipped cream and fruit.)
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the outside is dry and takes on a very pale cream color. Turn the oven off, leave the door slightly ajar, and let the meringue cool completely in the oven. (The outside of the meringue will feel firm to the touch, if gently pressed, but as it cools you will get a little cracking and you will see that the inside is soft and marshmallowy.)The cooled meringue can be made and stored in a cool dry place, in an airtight container, for a few days.Just before serving gently place the meringue onto a serving plate. Whip the cream in your electric mixer, with the whisk attachment, until soft peaks form. Sweeten with the sugar and vanilla and then mound the softly whipped cream into the center of the meringue. Arrange the fruit randomly, or in a decorative pattern, on top of the cream.
- Serve immediately as this dessert does not hold for more than a few hours.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 430.00 USD
Product Name:- Vitamix 7500 10-Speed Blender – Black, 64oz
Product End Date:- 2022.05.22 22:45:27
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 145.62 USD
Product Name:- Best For All Occasion Gift Indian Prestige Electric PAF 4.0 2.2-Litre Air Fryer
Product End Date:- 2022.05.02 09:44:01
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 125.54 USD
Product Name:- Magic Chef Retro Style 0.7 cu ft Countertop Microwave in Black Variable Control
Product End Date:- 2022.05.15 07:24:38