Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup buttermilk, shaken, at room temperature (If you don't have buttermilk no worries! Add 1 Tbsp of white vinegar to a bowl and 1 cup of milk- let sit 5 minutes then use needed amount)
- 1 cup good cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee
- 1 cup Favorite Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 16 oz. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- FYI: The ganache needs about 2 hours to cool
- 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
- Chopped salted peanuts, to decorate, optional
- 16 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- I suggest starting by making your ganache first because it takes some time to cool to room temp.
- In a medium-large sized microwave safe bowl heat heavy cream until it SIMMERS not boils. About 3-4 minutes
- Pour chocolate chips into a food processor.
- Add the hot cream.
- Process until creamy.
- Set aside until it cools to room temperature. About 2 hours
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and 2 sugars on high speed until light and fluffy, approximately 5 minutes.
- Lower the speed to medium, add the eggs 1 at a time,
- Add the vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, and coffee.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- On low speed, add the buttermilk mixture and the flour mixture alternately in thirds to the mixer bowl, beginning with the buttermilk mixture and ending with the flour mixture.
- Mix only until blended.
- Fold the batter with a rubber spatula to be sure it’s completely blended.
- Pour batter into cupcake pan so each cup is filled about ¾ of the way. I used a gravy ladle and it was almost just enough.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine softened butter and peanut butter and beat on medium-low.
- Add sifted powdered sugar and continue to beat mixture until smooth and blended.
- Add to a frosting bag with tip.
- Set aside.
- Once ganache has cooled to room temperature add to a standing mixer bowl and whisk on high until the frosting is light and fluffy.
- Transfer to a tipped frosting bag and set aside.
- Once cupcakes have cooled fill each cupcake with pb filling by inserting tip of bag into center of cupcake and lightly squeezing the frosting bag.
- The top of the cupcake with expand slightly.
- Repeat until each cupcake is filled.
- Frost each cupcake by slowly squeezing the bag with the tip slightly touching the cupcake. You can either spin the cupcake or move your bag creating a spiral around the perimeter of the cupcake working your way to the center.
- Top with chopped salted peanuts (optional)
- My Chocolate cupcake recipe came from one of the best bakers ever Ina Garten
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.95 USD
Ebook Title:- Sandpiper FBA- 318155 Rio Grande Stories
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.26 04:27:20
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.07 USD
Ebook Title:- Tacos: 75 Authentic and Inspired Recipes [A Cookbook] by Mark Miller , Paperback
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.23 02:07:21
Price: 5.65 USD
Ebook Title:- The Farmhouse Chef: Recipes and Stories from My Carolina Farm Jam
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 12:55:15