Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Polenta gnocchi with savoy cabbage and cheese and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Polenta gnocchi with savoy cabbage and cheese.
- 1/3 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 lb cooked polenta
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fontina
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 savoy cabbage
- Put the cold precooked polenta in a mixer and blend it with the egg until creamy.
- Add the buckwheat flour. You will need more or less 1/3 of a cup, but a lot depends on how sticky your polenta. Add enough flour to get a soft dough that doesn't stick to your hand.
- Form the gnocchi on a floured surface by rolling out the dough in long logs, more or less as thick as a thumb and then cut them in gnocchi. If you want the gnocchi to look super nice, roll them on a fork to give them the characteristic stripes (I never do). Place the gnocchi in the fridge while you prepare the sauce.
- Cut the savoy cabbage in stripes, wash it and stew it with a bit of water until wilted. Drain it and sautee it with 1 spoon butter and salt until cooked.
- Prepare the cheese by dicing it and the rest of the butter by melting it with the sage and the garlic.
- Cook the gnocchi in salted boiling water in batches. Throw 10-20 gnocchi in the pot of boiling water and fish them out once they start floating. Drain them and add them to a bowl. Dress with cheese, cabbage and butter and keep layering the ingredients in the bowl until you run out.
- Do not mix the gnocchi in the bowl, as they are rather soft and would break. If the cheese didn't melt much, you can microwave the bowl for a couple of minutes.
- Serve piping hot.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.89 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 17:34:23
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 12.97 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.04 09:58:11
Price: 9.22 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 12:18:37