In this post, you will learn how to make Popcorn Ice Cream and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Popcorn Ice Cream.
- 300ml full cream milk
- 300ml thickened cream
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 200g buttered popcorn + extra to serve
- Heat the milk, cream, 100g sugar and popcorn on medium heat till it starts to simmer. Remove and let the popcorn sit and infuse into the warm milk for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Strain the mixture into a large bowl, pressing down hard on the popcorn to extract all the liquid and flavour (it is strong now, but will lessen as it goes through the churning and freezing process)
- Meanwhile, whisk the egg, remaining sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- While whisking, pour the cream mixture into the egg mixture, then pour the whole mixture back into a clean saucepan (the day I can take a photo of this will be a milestone… or actually a kilometre stone)
- Over medium low heat, keep stirring the custard until it thickens to coat the back of a spoon (roughly 6-7 minutes)
- Pour into a steel bowl and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Place cling wrap over the top, so it touches the surface of the custard (to avoid a skin forming) and refrigerate for 3 hours to overnight.
- Remove from fridge and churn the ice cream according to the ice cream manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve with more buttered popcorn on top and a sprinkling of sea salt
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 17.03 USD
Ebook Title:- Cook It! the Dr. Seuss Cookbook for Kid Chefs: 50+ Yummy Recipes (Hardback or Ca
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 06:07:30
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 10.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Shrimp Cookbook: The Seafood Lover’s Guide To Shrimp Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.21 12:35:09
Price: 13.96 USD
Ebook Title:- Ninja Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners: 75+ Recipes for Faster, Healthier, & Cri
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 13:36:53