In this post, you will learn how to make Prosciutto and Mushroom Ravioli With Basil Browned Butter Sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Prosciutto and Mushroom Ravioli With Basil Browned Butter Sauce.
- 2 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon of Butter
- 4 tablespoons of Butter
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 bunch of Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 5 ounces Mushrooms, Diced
- 1/2 Onion, Diced
- 1 teaspoon of Oregano
- 4 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 3 ounces Fresh Spinach
- We'll start out by making the dough for our ravioli. Add to a food processor all of your ravioli ingredients.
- Run the processor and mix the ingredients up well. If the dough looks like pebbles, it's a touch too dry. Add about 1/2-1 tsp of water and mix again. It should form a nice ball of dough. Once your dough is mixed, bring it out of the processor and knead it for a few minutes.
- Cover your ball of pasta dough with plastic wrap and let it rest for a good twenty minutes.
- While your dough is resting, let's whip up the tasty filling. Grab your skillet and heat up the butter on medium heat. Now add in the garlic.
- Next we'll add in the proscuitto, onions and mushrooms.
- Let it cook up for a minute or two and then add in the salt and oregano. Give it a swirl or two around the pan to mix in and then add in your spinach.
- Let the spinach wilt down completely and then remove the mixture from the heat.
- Now it's time to grab your well rested pasta dough and pop out some ravioli.
- Rip off about a sixth of the ball and run it through your pasta maker (or hand roll it) to the desired thinness.
- If you have a ravioli cutter you can use that, or you can use a glass to cut circles, or you can do like we did and use a cookie cutter to make fun shapes celebrating the holiday.
- After you have your ravioli cut out, you'll drop a good teaspoonful of the prosciutto mixture into the center of the pasta.
- Brush the edges with an egg wash (the egg white from one egg) and place another pasta piece over the top. Seal the edges with your fingers, a fork, or whatever puts a smile on your face.
- Grab a pot, fill it up with water and set it to boil. The pasta will cook up quick (it will float when cooked)
- Grab another pan, drop the butter into it and cook it on medium until it turns a beautiful golden brown and gives off a lovely nutty smell. At this point you'll turn the heat down just a notch and add in your garlic.
- Now drop in your chopped basil, give it a swirl or two to let the basil wilt and your butter sauce is ready to rumble.
- Drain your cooked up ravioli, dump them in the butter sauce and get them good and coated.
- Serve them up with a little grated Parmesan or Romano over the top.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.33 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 19:47:11
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.34 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.04 12:39:56
Price: 8.60 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.05 10:13:25