Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars.
- 3 cup oats
- 3 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 overripe bananas
- 3/4 cup almond butter (any nut or seed butter will do)
- 5-6 scoops Perfect Fit Protein
- 6 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or apple pie spice (I used pumpkin pie spice)
- 6 teaspoons vanilla
- 5-6 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoon pumpkin seeds (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, combine the pumpkin, applesauce, banana and nut butter until smooth. Add protein powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie or apple pie spice, vanilla, and brown sugar.
- Place the oats in a large bowl and add the creamed mixture. Stir, folding in the pumpkin seeds (optional). Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes. Mine took roughly 32 minutes to be baked.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.69 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.09 23:01:33
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.27 05:40:14
Price: 5.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 09:39:01