In this post, you will learn how to make Pumpkin Coffee Cake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Pumpkin Coffee Cake.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 C. – Brown Sugar
- 1/3 c cold butter that is cut up,
- 1 stick (1/2 c) room temperature butter
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 2 – Eggs Beaten
- 1 C. – Flour
- 1/16 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 c pecans
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- To begin, preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Butter or grease a 9×13 inch cake pan, and set it aside.In a bowl, whisk together 1 egg, pumpkin puree, 1/2 c sugar, a teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, and about 1/16 teaspoon each of ginger and cloves..
- Whisk those until smooth, and set it aside.In another bowl, stir together 2 c flour, 3/4 c sugar, and a teaspoon each of baking soda and baking powder. Set that aside as well.In your mixing bowl, beat together 3 eggs, 1 stick (1/2 c) room temperature butter and a teaspoon of vanilla. Beat them until smooth.
- Mix half of the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Once it is combined, mix in a cup of sour cream.Finish off with mixing in the remaining flour mixture.
- Combine these until jut mixed, making sure to scrape the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Spread half of the cake batter in the bottom of your cake pan. Then carefully spread the pumpkin mixture over the top of it.Spoon the remaining cake batter over the top of the pumpkin, and gently spread it out as best you can. You may have a little pumpkin peeking through, that that is quite okay.Now for the final touch. In a food processor, combine 1 c brown sugar, 1/3 c cold butter that is cut up, a teaspoon & a half of cinnamon, and half a cup of pecans. Pulse the ingredients together a few times until crumbly and combined.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the top of the cake.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the cake tests as done in the center with a toothpick.Allow it to cool to near room temperature. Enjoy with a cup of coffee…it is coffee cake after all!Serving number dependant upon how you cut the cake.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 270.99 USD
Product Name:- Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker Blender Bahamas 48 oz. 3 Speed Silver
Product End Date:- 2022.05.20 07:08:19
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 168.92 USD
Product Name:- Air Fryer Oven 6.3 Quart Fryer Oil-less Cooker Electric 1700W Toast Bake New
Product End Date:- 2022.05.08 08:40:16
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 149.00 USD
Product Name:- 5300-645, Robert Shaw Elect Thermostat, 4 Way Dial And Bezel
Product End Date:- 2022.05.21 01:15:30