In this post, you will learn how to make Pumpkin gnocchi with basil and Parmesan and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Pumpkin gnocchi with basil and Parmesan.
- 1kg pumpkin, baked and cooled
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 250g wheat flour
- 250g corn flour
- Olive oil
- Prmesan or Grana Padano cheese, grated
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Separate the meat and chop the pumpkin into a puree.
- Add eggs, stir.
- Add salt, pepper and chopped basil.
- Add flour and knead a soft dough. If the dough is too sticky, add more flour – the amount depends on the water content of the pumpkin.
- Divide the dough into equal rolls 3 cm thick and about 20 cm long.
- Divide and cut each roll into a 2 cm long pieces.
- Cook the gnocchi in a large pot in plenty of salted water. Gnocchi are cooked when they rise to the surface. Remove them from the pot with a slotted spoon.
- Pour hot olive oil over gnocchi or simply sauté them in hot oil.
- Serve sprinkled with cheese and fresh basil.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.51 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.12 06:54:20
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.22 10:14:44
Price: 6.56 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 20:51:46