In this post, you will learn how to make Quick Goan Fish Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Quick Goan Fish Curry.
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 300 grams firm white fish
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 centimeters piece of ginger, chopped skin on
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 red chilies, seeds removed and chopped
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons tamarind paste
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- vegetable oil for cooking
- Combine all the curry paste ingredients together. Pour a tablespoon of oil into a frying pan or wok and cook the paste over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer the paste to a handheld blender and pour in a quarter of the coconut milk – this makes it more liquid and easier to blend. Whiz to a smooth paste and set aside.
- Pour a little more oil into your pan and fry the onions until they start to brown. Add the paste, tomato, fish sauce and the rest of the coconut milk. Simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove any bones from your fish and cut into bite sized pieces. Cook in the sauce for 10 minutes. Carefully stir now and then, but be careful not to break up the fish.
- Serve with plain boiled rice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 10.08 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 12:17:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.08 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 14:46:37
Price: 15.93 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 03:23:11