Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Red Lentil Curry (Vegan, Gluten Free) and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Red Lentil Curry (Vegan, Gluten Free).
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon fennel
- 2 clove Garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 cup red split lentils (Masoor Dal)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- 2 large red tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- Wash the lentils in cold water until the water runs clear (this is very important or the lentils will get “scummy”), put the lentils in a medium sized pot with water to cover and simmer until lentils tender. This should take 10-15 minutes.
- While the lentils are cooking: In a large skillet or saucepan, caramelize the onions in vegetable oil.
- While the onions are cooking, combine the mustard seed, cinnamon, fennel, curry powder, turmeric, cumin, chili powder, salt, sugar, garlic, and ginger in a mixing bowl. Mix well. When the onions are cooked, add the curry mixture to the onions and cook over a high heat stirring constantly for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and tomato puree and reduce heat, allow the curry base to simmer until the lentils are ready. When the lentils are tender drain them briefly (they should have absorbed most of the water but you don't want the curry to be too sloppy). Mix the curry base into the lentils and serve immediately.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 19.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 17:59:16
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 13.68 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 13:45:14
Price: 6.05 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 15:20:06