In this post, you will learn how to make Roasted Peppers, Spinach & Feta Pizza and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Roasted Peppers, Spinach & Feta Pizza.
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 Flatout flatbread*
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup orange pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup spinach leaves, raw, torn
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- Toss peppers, tomatoes, onions and garlic with olive oil and spread on a baking sheet. Roast at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet. Layer peppers, tomatoes, onions and spinach on flatbread. Sprinkle with feta. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Turn oven to broil and cook on low for 2-3 minutes or until flatbread edges begin to brown.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 23:39:19
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 8.34 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 20:19:15
Price: 12.58 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.03 23:31:00