Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Roll Up Eggplant Lasagna and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Roll Up Eggplant Lasagna.
- black pepper
- 1 small eggplant
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded italian cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 24 oz jar spicy marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion (sliced thin and long)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- regular salt
- Peel eggplant. Place the eggplant upright on the cutting board and slice the eggplant in long thin vertical slices. Sprinkle some salt and black pepper on eggplant.
- Heat one tbsp of olive oil in a pan and fry the eggplant slices lightly from both sides. Keep aside.
- Now heat rest of 1 tbsp of olive oil and put onions in it. Stir-fry until translucent. Add some garlic salt, red crushed pepper, Italian seasoning, dried basil and oregano and mix well. Take onions off gas.
- Heat the marinara sauce in a pan and adjust the spices per your taste. Now layer the baking dish with 1 cup of sauce in the bottom.
- Now taking one strip of pasta at a time, start layering it with 2 slices of eggplant, then onions and top it off with some cheese. Start rolling pasta starting from one end and go till end. Put it seam side down in the baking dish. Repeat this process until all the pasta sheets are finished.
- Cover the pasta completely with the rest of the sauce. Sprinkle rest 1 cup of the cheese on top of it.
- Bake at 400 degree F in a pre-heated oven for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool down for 5-7 min and serve warm with ur favorite pasta or soup.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 16.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 11:21:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 11.55 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 12:29:50
Price: 5.85 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 16:23:30