Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Salmon Burgers With Roasted Red Pepper Aioli and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Salmon Burgers With Roasted Red Pepper Aioli.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 clove garlic
- 12 ounces of salmon, chopped with a sharp knife
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons diced green onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced roasted red peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup very dry bread crumbs (or more as needed to shape patties)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or cilantro
- salt and pepper
- Mix the mayonnzise, roasted red peppers and a clove of garlic in a food processor until creamy to make the aoili and set aside.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients except the salmon, then gently fold in the salmon and shape into patties.
- Pan sear patties in a non-stick skillet on medium heat until lightly browned on one side, then turn the burgers, lower the heat to medium low, cover, and cook until done, about 5 minutes more.
- Serve the salmon burgers without a bun with a healthy dollop of the Roasted Red Pepper Aioli and a mound of shredded cucumber on top or serve on a traditional bun with condiments of your choice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 19.91 USD
Ebook Title:- The Very Quiet Cricket (Hardback or Cased Book)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 00:37:01
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Best of Best from California Cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 22:41:29
Price: 3.99 USD
Ebook Title:- California Home Cooking: 400 Recipes that Celebrate the Abundance of Farm and G
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.21 02:22:11