Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup.
- 4 packets beef bouillon
- 8 ounces can tomato sauce
- 5 carrots, chopped
- 2 pounds chuck roast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup pearl barley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 5 cups water
- Combine everything but carrots and parsley in slow cooker and stir to mix. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.Just before serving, put carrots in microwave-safe dish with about 1/8 cup water. Microwave for 4 minutes.
- Add carrots to soup with parsley.Taste and adjust seasonings (I usually end up adding a bit more salt and pepper).
- Serve. And serve. And serve.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 94.99 USD
Product Title:- Ninja Foodi Power Pitcher System. Smoothie Bowl Maker + 4in1
Product End Date:- 2022.05.01 22:49:03
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 69.95 USD
Product Title:- Costway 5.3 QT Electric Hot Air Fryer 1700W Stainless steel Non-Stick Fry Basket
Product End Date:- 2022.04.29 07:00:04
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 199.00 USD
Product Title:- Samsung ME17R7021ES 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #120738
Product End Date:- 2022.05.03 20:12:37