In this post, you will learn how to make Slow Cooker Lamb Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Slow Cooker Lamb Curry.
- 2 baking Potatoes
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 1 bunch of Cilantro, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Curry
- 1/2 teaspoon of fennel powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garam Masala
- 3 cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1 teaspoon of Ginger
- 5 1/2 pounds of Cooked Lamb stew meat
- 6 ounces of Mushrooms, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 1 tablespoon of Oregano
- 1/2 cup of Plain Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 can of Tomato Paste
- Pull out your slow cooker and add everything into the pot with the exception of the yogurt.
- Now turn on your pot, setting it on low for the next 4-6 hours or high for the next 3-5.
- When the time is up, open up your slow cooker, grab your yogurt and stir it into the curry.
- Serve over rice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.92 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 19:32:22
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 18.31 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 22:48:03
Price: 4.30 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 01:47:31