Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Southwestern Vegetarian Chili and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Southwestern Vegetarian Chili.
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, chopped into ½” pieces (peel on)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks corn on the cob, shucked, kernels removed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 14.5-ounce cans of diced tomatoes, un-drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can kidney beans, drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can black beans, drained
- 32 ounces vegetable broth
- Shuck your corn and using a knife, carefully cut the kernels off the cobs. Set aside.
- In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, heat olive oil to medium high and add the chopped sweet potato. Sauté about 10 minutes before adding the onion. Sauté an additional 8 minutes. Add just a splash of the vegetable stock while the sweet potato and onion are sautéing to give them a little steam. Add the chopped bell pepper and sauté another 5 minutes, again adding a splash of vegetable stock to steam the veggies.
- Add the diced tomatoes, drained beans, corn kernels and the remaining veggie stock. Stir. Add all of the seasonings (chili powder, oregano, salt, cocoa powder, cinnamon, cumin, red pepper, black pepper). Stir to combine all ingredients. Bring the chili to a boil then reduce the heat to medium low and cover. Allow the chili to simmer for 30 minutes before serving it in heaping bowls with your favorite toppings!
- See original recipe: http://www.perrysplate.com/2011/01/vegetarian-sweet-potato-chili.html
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 39.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Vintage 1996 Betty Crocker’s New Cookbook Recipes Cook Book
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.21 17:00:04
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 29.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Vtg Riverview Recipes Retirement Community Cookbook Food East Peoria Illinois IL
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 20:38:01
Price: 14.95 USD
Ebook Title:- Vintage 1982 Kraft Treasury of Sweet Treats Confections Cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 12:31:09