In this post, you will learn how to make Sun-Dried Tomato Romesco and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Sun-Dried Tomato Romesco.
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds
- cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 whole 12 oz. jar roasted red peppers (or about 2- 3 fresh red bell peppers, roasted)
- 1/4 tablespoon c. sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil (or ¼ c. soft sun-dried
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, according to desired consistency
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (or more, to taste)
- Combine hazelnuts, almonds, Parmesan, and garlic in a food processor. Pulse until finely ground.
- Add roasted red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, vinegar, salt, and red pepper.
- Process until smooth, or desired consistency.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.54 USD
Ebook Title:- The I Don’t Know How To Cook Book: 300 Great Recipes You Can’t Mess Up!
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 22:21:21
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.87 USD
Ebook Title:- How to Amaze Your Son : Crafts, Recipes and Other Creative Experiences to…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.13 00:12:08
Price: 13.06 USD
Ebook Title:- Low-Fat and No-Fat Cooking : Wholesome Recipes for Those Who Have to Cut down…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.24 15:47:07