In this post, you will learn how to make Tapioca Pudding with Pineapple and Coconut and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Tapioca Pudding with Pineapple and Coconut.
- 200ml / 6.8 fl oz. coconut milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 250ml / 8.5 fl oz. full milk
- 2 tsp honey (or to taste)
- 1 lime
- 250gr / 8.8 oz. diced pineapple
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 65gr / 2.3 oz. of pearl tapioca (the smaller pearls)
- 1 vanilla pod
- The place to start is with the tapioca, the pudding is a custard. So, in a heavy bottomed saucepan add the full milk, salt, tapioca, the seeds from the vanilla pod, and the empty vanilla pod. Bring this mix to a gentle simmer and stir occasionally. Do this until the tapioca is translucent and tender, this takes about 20 minutes. When cooked, stir in the coconut milk.While the tapioca mix is cooking you can whisk the egg yolks and sugar together in a bowl – quite big as it has to hold half of your tapioca mix too.
- Mix the egg and sugar together until the color lightens.Taking your cooked tapioca mix from the heat, pour half of it into the bowl with the eggs and sugar, whisk together using a metal hand whisk. Then pour this back into the pan and place on a medium heat.On a medium heat keep whisking until the mix thickens, this takes about 5 minutes or so. It is important not to use too high a heat as the eggs will scramble. The mix will not become really thick, the chilling process with thicken it further. I like to check the sweetness level at this stage, you can add a little more sugar if you wish, but if you do, stir it through until it dissolves. Put your tapioca pudding in a clean, cool bowl, remove the vanilla bean and set aside to cool. When it has cooled, cover with cling film and put in the fridge.Now for the pineapple.
- Combine the fruit with the honey, lime juice and most of the zest. Keep back a little lime zest to dress.
- Place half of the mix in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer this back into the bowl with the rest of the pineapple and stir together check the flavour and add more honey or lime if you wish.Once your tapioca has chilled, place some of the pineapple mix in the bottom of your serving dishes, then add the tapioca and top with a little pineapple and some lime zest to finish.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 176.08 USD
Product Title:- Ninja Smart Screen Kitchen System – SO
Product End Date:- 2022.05.04 15:57:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 116.99 USD
Product Title:- NEW SUR LA TABLE SLT-1818 13 QUART 7 IN 1 MULTI-FUNCTIONAL AIR FRYER 10 PRESETS
Product End Date:- 2022.05.11 00:46:08
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 199.00 USD
Product Title:- Samsung ME17R7021ES 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #120738
Product End Date:- 2022.05.03 20:12:37