Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Thai Tofu With Bok Choy and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Thai Tofu With Bok Choy.
- 1 large head bok choy, chopped
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 c. julienned carrots
- 2 teaspoons hot chili paste (depending on how spicy you prefer your dish- start with 1 tsp and taste test it)
- 1 teaspoon corn starch dissolved in 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 12 ounce block extra firm tofu, drained and pressed to remove water
- 1 T. fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Cut the tofu into 1″ cubes. Whisk together sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tsp sesame oil over medium-high heat in a large wok or pan. When the pan is hot, add the tofu and let cook for 2 minutes on one side, undisturbed, until they develop a crisp crust. Flip and cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove the tofu to a plate. Return pan to the heat.
- Add remaining 1 tsp sesame oil to the pan along with the carrots. Saute for 3 minutes, until the carrots begin to soften.
- Add the bok choy and saute for 2 minutes, until it begins to soften and wilt.
- Stir in the sauce.
- Return the tofu to the pan and stir in the corn starch mixture. Allow the sauce to come to a boil for it to thicken. Stir.
- Serve with rice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.69 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 09:37:16
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 23.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 17:52:43
Price: 6.30 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.11 21:51:15