In this post, you will learn how to make The Unagi Burger and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make The Unagi Burger.
- 2 pounds ground sirloin beef
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 3/4 cup broccoli sprouts
- 8 pieces shaved cucumber ribbons (2 per burger)
- 4 whole wheat baker's rolls
- Wasabi Dressing: 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons wasabi paste or fresh grated wasabi cream – Mix all ingredients well.
- Taste it and add a little wasabi paste more if you like it really spicy. This can be made ahead of time and last in the refrigerator for a week or more. I always make extra because it makes a great dip.
- Burger patties: Mix first 7 ingredients together thoroughly… then add salt & pepper.
- Form patties and pat together tightly. Because of the volume of ingredients in these burgers… they will fall apart easily on the grill.
- Test one of the patties to see if it is holding up on the grill and not falling apart. These are delicate burgers to cook. Be sure to coat grill with non-stick spray. If it’s falling apart too much, try browning it in a skillet first so the outside is a little done. B careful not to brown it too much or it’ll dry out on the grill.
- Brush sesame oil on the inside of the split baker’s roll and toast on the upper or outer edges of grill. When rolls are lightly toasted, spread wasabi sauce on top bun and add broccoli sprouts. Place meat on bottom bun and 2 cucumber ribbons on top of meat. Carefully fold together and you have The Unagi Burger!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 11.39 USD
Ebook Title:- Cosori Air Fryer Cookbook: Air Frying Recipes For Busy People … by Olson, Lisa
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 05:15:13
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.13 USD
Ebook Title:- Savory Samplings from Sussex Wisconsin Local Cookbook Collection of Fav Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 03:13:27
Price: 9.29 USD
Ebook Title:- Madhur Jaffrey’s World Vegetarian: More Than 650 Meatless Recipes from Ar – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 10:28:57