In this post, you will learn how to make Triple Chocolate Whoppers and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Triple Chocolate Whoppers.
- 6 ounces high quality semisweet baking chocolate, such as Valrhona or Callebaut, chopped into large chunks
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate chopped into large chunks
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon tablespoons plus 2 instant espresso powder
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (163 degrees C).Lightly grease 2 baking sheets. Set aside.
- Combine semisweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate chunks, and butter in a double boiler. Melt the chocolate over low heat until just melted, stirring occasionally. Be careful, not to burn the chocolate.
- Remove immediately. Stir to blend the butter and chocolate off the heat, and set aside.
- Combine the eggs, espresso powder, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and cream together using an electric mixer.
- Add the brown sugar and mix until creamy.In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and sea salt. Set aside.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter to the egg mixture and blend together using an electric mixture. Then add the flour mixture and stir by hand just until the dry ingredients and are moist.
- Add the chopped nuts and the chocolate chips to the chocolate and flour mixture folding them in gently. Note: The dough will be relatively soft.Drop by large tablespoonfuls onto the greased baking sheets at least 3 inches apart. If you want your cookies to look uniform in size then use a 2 oz. cookie or ice cream scoop.
- Bake immediately to prevent the chocolate from hardening for 10 to 12 minutes. Rotate the pan halfway through the baking time. The cookies will still be very soft and sticky inside, but do not overcook the cookies or they will be crispy, rather than chewy. Cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheets before gently removing the whoppers to a baking rack to cool completely.Store the cookies in an airtight container separating the layers with wax paper.Makes about 1 dozen 3-inch cookies
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 150.00 USD
Product Name:- 2800 W 3.9L Commercial High Speed Blender Ice Crusher Juicer Mixer Black + Red
Product End Date:- 2022.06.17 03:57:05
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 197.77 USD
Product Name:- Philips Essential Airfryer XL 2.65lb/6.2L Capacity Digital Airfryer with Rapi…
Product End Date:- 2022.06.19 10:19:25
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 250.79 USD
Product Name:- Panasonic NN-TK732SS Microwave Trim Kit
Product End Date:- 2022.06.02 21:56:11