Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Tropical Pineapple Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Tropical Pineapple Cupcakes.
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Melted Butter
- 2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 4 Eggs, plus 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 18 maraschino cherries
- 1 quart #milk
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple with juice
- 20 ounce can pineapple chunks (each chunk cut in half)
- pineapple rings (garnish, cut into wedges)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake tin with 18 cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and eggs one at a time until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture alternating with the milk.
- Mix until just combined.
- Add 1 teaspoon of batter to the bottom of each cupcake liner. Add a cherry.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of batter.
- NOTE: This batter is thick. In order to spread the batter easily dip finger tips in water. Then spread.
- Add 4 pieces of pineapple. (that will be originally 2 chunks cut in half)
- Top with another tablespoon of batter.
- NOTE: You'll need to use the same spreading method you did for the first layer.
- Bake 20 – 23 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack in cupcake pans.
- Frost with pineapple cream cheese frosting when completely cooled.
- Top with a pineapple wedge (optional).
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add the vanilla and pineapple and mix until well combined. Add the confectioners’ sugar 1 cup at a time. Store frosted goods in the refrigerator.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.70 USD
Ebook Title:- How to Cook Everything Vegetarian : Simple Meatless Recipes for Great Food
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 03:36:21
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook Title:- Kraft Philadelphia Busy Family Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 08:14:04
Price: 11.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Fried Chicken & Champagne Hardcover COOKBOOK by Lisa Dupar, Southern Cooking
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 13:16:22