Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Vanilla Bean Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Vanilla Bean Cupcakes.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder (Grain-free Baking Powder Recipe** see recipe below**)
- 2 1/4 cups cake flour (spooned & leveled to measure)
- 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 1/4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- of salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, softened but cool
- 1 vanilla bean (split lengthwise & seeds scraped out)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean, or vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons clear vanilla extract (to help maintain bright white color)
- 2 cups whole milk
- For Cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two cupcake pans with liners.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and egg whites. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, sugar and vanilla bean seeds at medium-high until lightened in color and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Add vanilla and mix until combined. Reduce mixer speed to low and add the dry ingredients in three batches, alternating with the wet ingredients in two batches and mixing just until incorporated.
- Scrape down the bowl, then increase mixer speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes to ensure proper aeration.
- Fill the cupcake liners about 2/3 full. Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cupcakes cool in pan for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Frost with vanilla bean buttercream (recipe below) and decorate as desired.
- For Buttercream: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter, sugar and vanilla beans on medium-high until fluffy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add the powdered sugar.
- Add in vanilla and 3 tablespoons of heavy cream or milk, blending until moistened. Increase mixer speed to medium-high and beat frosting for 2-3 minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- If the frosting is too thick, add additional heavy cream or milk 1 teaspoon at a time until desired consistency is reached. If the frosting is to thin, add powdered sugar 1/4 cup at a time until it thickens.
- Frost cupcakes as desired.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.57 USD
Ebook Title:- CROCK-POTÂ® Best-Loved Slow Cooker Recipes – Perfect Paperback – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.02 08:31:23
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 17.68 USD
Ebook Title:- 365 Days of Hoodoo : Daily Rootwork, Mojo & Conjuration, Paperback by Bird, S…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.11 05:53:25
Price: 19.07 USD
Ebook Title:- 101 Asian Dishes You Need to Cook Before You Die: Discover a New World of Flavor
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 04:58:15