Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes.
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- cup canola oil
- cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup of soy milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin pan with paper or foil liners
- Whisk together the soy milk and vinegar in a large bowl, and set aside for a few minutes to curdle. Add the sugar, oil, and vanilla extract to the soy milk mixture and beat until foamy. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add in two batches to wet ingredients and beat until no large lumps remain.
- Pour into liners, filling three-quarters of the way. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Transfer to cooling rack and let cool completely.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.29 USD
Ebook Title:- Best of the Best from Georgia Cookbook: Selected Recipes from Georgia’s Favorit
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.23 06:04:10
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 25.00 USD
Ebook Title:- The Dairy Hollow House Cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 17:19:33
Price: 3.50 USD
Ebook Title:- Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 08:39:51