Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Vegetable Fried Wontons and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Vegetable Fried Wontons.
- 1 scallion, minced
- ¼ cup minced jicama
- ¼ cup minced carrot
- ¼ cup minced celery
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon rice wine
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 16-20 wonton wrappers
- canola oil, for frying
- pinch of cinnamon
- sweet and sour sauce, for serving
- Place the scallions, jicama, carrot, celery, ginger, and garlic in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, rice wine, and chicken broth.
- Pour the liquids over the vegetables.
- Let the mixture sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Take a wonton wrapper and place in the palm of your hand.
- Place ½ tablespoon of the mixture in the middle.
- Dab water around two adjacent sides of the wrapper, then bring up the other two sides of the wrapper to form a triangle.
- Place canola oil in small pot and heat to 325-350 degrees.
- Fry 4-5 wontons at a time until golden brown, about 5-8 minutes.
- Place on paper towels and then fry another batch.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on the wontons, and then serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 16.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 23:41:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 12.93 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 12:29:26
Price: 9.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 14:56:41