In this post, you will learn how to make White Bean Turkey Chili and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make White Bean Turkey Chili.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds of tomatillos (about 15)
- 1 onion, quartered
- 3 pasilla peppers
- 1 jalapeno
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 12 ounces bottle pale ale
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen white corn (or more, I think I used about 2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 425. Place tomatillos, onion, peppers, jalapeno and garlic in a large roasting pan. Sprinkle with olive oil and roast for 30 minutes, or until vegetables have softened. Let vegetables cool. (Note: if the skin on the pasilla peppers isn’t blistered, place under broiler for 5-10 more minutes to make peeling the skin off easier.)
- Peel the skin of the pasilla peppers and then place all vegetables in a food processor. Pulse until just chopped up.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot and add spices. Heat until fragrant. Add turkey and cook until just browned. Deglaze with the pale ale. Add chicken stock and vegetables from food processor. Cook for 45 min-1 hour or until thickened. And beans and continue to cook for 1/2 hour longer.
- Add in frozen corn and stir to combine. Take off heat and let cool. Serve with cilantro and sour cream.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.37 USD
Ebook Title:- Southern Living Annual Recipes, 1986 by Southern Living Editors
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 09:00:10
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.85 USD
Ebook Title:- BOSTON COOKERY: BOSTON BAKED BEANS BY JEROME RUBIN RECIPES GOOD SHAPE
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 18:27:25
Price: 4.42 USD
Ebook Title:- 250 Best Canadian Bread Machine Baking Recipes by Heather Butt; Donna Washburn
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.14 12:00:45