In this post, you will learn how to make Winter Kimchi and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Winter Kimchi.
- 1 small napa cabbage, (abt ½ kg) quartered lengthways with stems attached and washed
- Brine solution (3- 4 liters water+ 1 ½ cups coarse salt)
- 3 tablespoons chilly paste (reduce for less spicy)/ korean gochujang paste
- 1/4 bowl cooked rice
- 150 grams radish, julienned
- 40 grams spring onions, cut into abt 2″ lengths
- 15 grams chilly flakes
- 10 grams sugar
- 1 whole garlic bulb, skinned
- 2 tablespoons fermented baby shrimps/ cincalok (you can even use brined fish/anchovies)
- 1/8 cup fish sauce
- Soak the quartered cabbage in the brine solution for 4 hours, weighing the cabbage down with a heavy plate.
- Remove and drain.
- Place garlic cloves, rice, fermented shrimp, fish sauce, sugar, chilly paste and chilly flakes in a food processor and zap to a smooth paste. Stir in spring onions.
- Stuff the cabbage with the paste, making sure to stuff in between the individual leaves and coating every inch of it.
- Place kimchi into an airtight container and leave at room temperature for a day before leaving it to ferment further in the fridge for at least another week before consuming. I left mine for about 3 weeks.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 11.39 USD
Ebook Title:- The Craft of the Cocktail: Everything You Need to Know to Be… by DeGroff, Dale
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.09 15:34:47
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.72 USD
Ebook Title:- Land O Lakes – Treasury of Country Recipes by Robin Krause, Barbara Strand
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.02 18:00:51
Price: 4.47 USD
Ebook Title:- Cooking the Japanese Way: Revised and Expanded to Include New Low-Fat and…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.12 07:02:43