Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Artichokes With Scrambled Eggs and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Artichokes With Scrambled Eggs.
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2–3 hearts of medium artichokes, steamed and sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup cream
- Heat 1 tbsp. of the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Remove garlic and add artichokes. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, then transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
- Wipe out skillet, then add remaining 2 tbsp. butter and melt over medium heat. Beat eggs with cream and 1 tbsp. water. Add eggs to skillet, season with salt and pepper, and cook, folding gently with a spatula, until eggs are set and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in artichokes, then spoon immediately onto warmed plates. Serve garnished with parsley.
Diet Labels For “Artichokes With Scrambled Eggs”:
Health Labels For “Artichokes With Scrambled Eggs”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 281.47 USD
Product Name:- Classic 570 90 Oz. 3-Speed, Pulse And 2-programmed Buttons Black Blender
Product End Date:- 2022.08.05 10:20:54
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 101.99 USD
Product Name:- Hamilton Beach 3.7 Qt Air Fryer Oven Digital dispaly Nonstick Basket, Black
Product End Date:- 2022.07.27 10:33:08
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 1,199.95 USD
Product Name:- Sharp KB-6524PS 24-Inch Microwave Drawer Oven, 1.2 cu. ft., Stainless Steel
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
The Ingredients:-3 tbsp. butter2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed2–3 hearts of medium artichokes, steamed and sliced4 eggs1/4 cup creamThe Instructions:-Heat 1 tbsp. of the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Remove garlic and add artichokes. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, then transfer to a bowl and keep warm.Wipe” />