Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Baked Grouper and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Baked Grouper.
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 small yellow onions, peeled and cut into sixths
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, cored, and cut into strips
- 3/4 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 5 tbsp. tomato paste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. skinless grouper filet, cut into 3″ pieces
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and peppers, and cook, stirring often, until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and tomato paste, cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, stirring often, until onions are very soft, about 15 minutes. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put grouper into a medium baking dish. Season with lemon pepper, cayenne, and salt to taste. Add sauce and bake until fish is cooked through, 20–25 minutes.
Diet Labels For “Baked Grouper”:
Health Labels For “Baked Grouper”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 166.03 USD
Product Name:- 1.2 Liters Soup and Smoothie Maker Black and Stainless Steel 2-4 Servings
Product End Date:- 2022.08.04 09:36:20
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 110.00 USD
Product Name:- 💥Gourmia GTF7530 Digital French Door Air Fryer Oven – Silver Gray
Product End Date:- 2022.08.06 23:42:12
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 299.00 USD
Product Name:- GE Profile PES7227SLSS 24″ Stainless Countertop Microwave NOB #120297
Product End Date:- 2022.07.30 12:44:28
The Ingredients:-3 tbsp. olive oil2 small yellow onions, peeled and cut into sixths1 green bell pepper, seeded, cored, and cut into strips3/4 cup canned crushed tomatoes5 tbsp. tomato pasteSalt and freshly ground black pepper2 lbs. skinless grouper filet, cut into 3″ pieces1 tsp. lemon pepperThe Instructions:-Preheat oven to 350°. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over” />