Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Baked Peanut Butter & Jelly Oatmeal and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Baked Peanut Butter & Jelly Oatmeal.
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats (i use gluten-free bob’s red mill)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted, unsweetened peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons your favorite jam/preserves (i used cranberry apple, boyfriend liked blackberry)
- 2 cups boiling water
- ½ cup milk of choice
- Heat a tea kettle and bring water to a boil.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients except milk to a mixing bowl and stir until there are no chunks of peanut butter.
- Add the milk and stir.
- Divvy up the oatmeal between two or three ramekins and bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Enjoy with more jam and chopped nuts on top!
Diet Labels For “Baked Peanut Butter & Jelly Oatmeal”:
Health Labels For “Baked Peanut Butter & Jelly Oatmeal”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 799.00 USD
Product Name:- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Graphite
Product End Date:- 2022.07.17 09:57:40
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 139.99 USD
Product Name:- New Chefman French Door Air Fryer + Oven, 26 Quart Free Shipping
Product End Date:- 2022.08.12 06:25:02
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 258.31 USD
Product Name:- comfee 3.3 Cubic Feet Solo Series Retro Refrigerator Sleek Appearance HIPS In…
Product End Date:- 2022.07.22 16:38:21
The Ingredients:-2 cups old fashioned rolled oats (i use gluten-free bob’s red mill)3 tablespoons unsalted, unsweetened peanut butter4 tablespoons your favorite jam/preserves (i used cranberry apple, boyfriend liked blackberry)2 cups boiling water½ cup milk of choiceThe Instructions:-Heat a tea” />