Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make 3 Cheese Ravioli and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make 3 Cheese Ravioli.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ Cup chicken stock
- 3 teaspoons cooking oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2/3 pound flour
- ground nutmeg
- 1/4 pound Gruyere cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- pound Ricotta cheese
- teaspoon salt
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix the first four ingredients together (flour, egg, salt and oil). Form a ball of dough using your hands, then let it rest for about 1 hour.
- In another bowl, mix together: ricotta, Gruyere and Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley – then season with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. Roll them out (using a rolling pin) to very make a large, thin rectangle.
- Place tablespoons of filling on the sheet of dough about 1 inch apart until all the filling and dough have been used up. Using a pizza cutter, cut the ravioli in squares.
- Boil the chicken stock or water in a large pot, then add the ravioli and let it boil in the stock for about 3-5 minutes, until cooked.
- Remove and drain the ravioli, then sprinkle melted butter and Parmesan cheese. Toss and serve hot.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.58 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 19:56:13
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 12.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 18:05:23
Price: 10.80 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 21:20:29