In this post, you will learn how to make 5-Minute Rocky Road Fudge and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make 5-Minute Rocky Road Fudge.
- 2 c. (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/8 t. salt
- 3 c. mini-marshmallows
- 1 1/2 c. toasted, chopped walnuts
- Line a 13×9-inch pan with foil, lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips and condensed milk. Microwave for about 40 seconds, or until the chips are just melted when you stir them. If needed, continue to microwave in 15 second increments until melted. Do not overcook. Immediately stir in vanilla and salt. Then fold in the marshmallows and nuts.
- Working quickly, spread and press fudge into the prepared pan. Refrigerate until completely cooled before cutting into squares.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.59 USD
Ebook Title:- FIX-IT and FORGET-IT LIGHTLY : Healthy, Low-Fat Recipes for Your Slow Cooker
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.16 13:46:21
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 18.06 USD
Ebook Title:- Recipes Of British Columbia – Canada – Vintage 1979 Cookbook Softcover
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.26 10:48:58
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook Title:- Beef & Veal (The Good Cook Techniques & Recipes Se
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 21:52:18