In this post, you will learn how to make Apple Pie Bars and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Apple Pie Bars.
- 3 large McIntosh apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces (½ a 12-ounce package) butterscotch chips
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, thoroughly combine the oil, eggs and sugar. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, soda and spices together in a bowl, then add to the oil mixture in the mixer, beating until thoroughly mixed. The batter will be thick.
- Use a sturdy spoon to stir in the apple pieces. Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan, spreading it out evenly. Sprinkle the butterscotch chips over the top, pressing them into the batter lightly.
- Bake for 45 minutes to one hour, until the golden and pulling away from the sides of the pan slightly.
- Cool thoroughly and cut into squares.
- Makes 24 bars
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.49 USD
Ebook Title:- The Best American Recipes 2000 by
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 07:15:52
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.84 USD
Ebook Title:- The Best of America’s Test Kitchen 2012: The Year’s Best Recipes, Equipment…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 01:20:06
Price: 29.00 USD
Ebook Title:- C.R. Gibson Tapestry Deluxe Recipe Binder Organizer Card Keeper Cooking A-19
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 20:39:09