In this post, you will learn how to make Baked Indian Spice Chickpea and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Baked Indian Spice Chickpea.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Sea salt (to season)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Rinse chickpeas thoroughly.
- Remove skins of chickpeas (spices will stick better).
- Set chickpeas aside to dry.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix together spices and oil.
- Add dried chickpeas to bowl and toss until an even coat of seasoning has covered the chickpeas.
- Pour chickpeas onto a lined baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Stirring occasionally, bake for 40 minutes or until desired firmness is achieved.
- Toss in sea salt.
- Cool and serve! Enjoy within the same day.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.65 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 08:13:20
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.83 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.22 18:12:16
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 06:37:43