Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Best Biscotti and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Best Biscotti.
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons liqueur (brandy, amaretto, etc)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- Wisk together eggs, liqueur and vanilla.
- Sift together, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar until fluffy. Gradually beat in egg
- Mixture until thoroughly combined. Stir in flour mixture. Divide into 3 or 4 equal
- Add flavourings to each individual dough, enough that there are lots of chunks but not so much that the dough can’t hold together. (Between ¾ cup and 1 cup total per dough if divided in four pieces 1-1/3 cups if divided into three pieces.)
- On two parchment-lined baking sheets, shape into 12 by 1-1/2 inch logs for 4 pieces, or 16 x 1-1/2 inch logs for 3 pieces.
- Bake in a preheated 325 F. oven for 30 minutes or until firm and golden. Let cool on baking sheet 15 minutes; transfer to a cutting board.
- Cut diagonally into ½ inch thick slices using a serrated knife. Lay cookies flat in baking sheets; bake about 25 minutes longer or until golden brown and crisp, turning once during baking.
- Makes about 5 dozen biscotti.
- Pistachio, dried cranberries or cherries, white chocolate and orange zest.
- Orange zest, cinnamon, dried cranberries and toasted pecans.
- Almonds, white and dark chocolate chunks or chips.
- Orange zest, almonds or pecans, and cranberries
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.49 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.13 20:37:06
Price: 4.13 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 20:01:32