In this post, you will learn how to make Broccolini Quinoa Pilaf and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Broccolini Quinoa Pilaf.
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup onion
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 oz chopped walnuts
- In a large pan with lid heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add onions and cook for 1 minute. Add garlic and cook until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add quinoa to pan, stir to combine. Slowly add in broth and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low, cook for 15 minutes.
- In the last 2-3 minutes of cooking add in broccolini on top of the quinoa (do not stir) and cover.
- Uncover and toss broccolini and quinoa together.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add walnuts and serve hot.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.61 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 07:02:14
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.57 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 01:57:07
Price: 4.89 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 02:54:43