Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate and Szechuan Peppercorn Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate and Szechuan Peppercorn Brownies.
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 185 gr butter
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon espresso
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon Szechuan peppercorns
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt the butter and add the peppercorns and the pieces of cinnamon stick.
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler or microwave, melt the unsweetened chocolate and semisweet chocolate together.
- Stir in the espresso to the melted chocolate.
- Once the butter stops foaming and you can see browned bits at the bottom of the pan (about 5 minutes), take off heat and remove the peppercorns and cinnamon stick.
- It may be easier to strain the contents of the pan and then return just the butter to it.
- Stir the sugars, milk, vanilla, and salt into the butter in the pan.
- Then stir in the cocoa powder and chocolate and espresso mixture.
- Beat in the eggs, and then lastly, stir in the flour.
- Bake in greased pan for about 25-30 minutes, until a tester comes out clean. Feel free to underbake them a bit.
- Once brownies are cooled, spread ganache.
- I like to put them in the refrigerator to firm up the ganache.
- To make the ganache, bring the heavy cream and peppercorns to a simmer in a small pot.
- Strain the peppercorns and stir in semisweet chocolate chips.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 11.86 USD
Ebook Title:- Algeria: An Algerian Cookbook with Delicious Algerian Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 02:40:58
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.53 USD
Ebook Title:- Taste of Home Shop Smart and Eat Great : 403 Budget-Friendly Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 21:44:56
Price: 6.07 USD
Ebook Title:- True Roots: A Mindful Kitchen with More Than 100 Recipes Free of Gluten, Dairy,
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 20:40:25