In this post, you will learn how to make Classic Eggs Benedict and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Classic Eggs Benedict.
- 1 package Knorr Hollandaise Sauce, prepared according to package directions (or see notes in About section for a homemade version)
- 4 Slices Canadian Bacon or ham
- 2 English Muffins
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar (optional)
- 4 Eggs
- Prepare Knorr Hollandaise Sauce according to package instructions.
- Brown Canadian Bacon in a frying pan and toast English muffins. While bacon is cooking, poach the eggs.
- Fill a medium sized sauce pan half way with water. Add 1/2 teaspoon of white vinegar (this is optional but the vinegar helps hold the egg together). Bring to a gentle boil and carefully add eggs (1-2 at a time works best). Poach eggs for 2-3 minutes or until yolk has set to your preference. Remove eggs one at a time with a slotted spoon.
- Layer ingredients as follows: English muffin, Canadian Bacon, Eggs, Hollandaise Sauce.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.21 USD
Ebook Title:- The Punch Bowl : 75 Recipes Spanning Four Centuries of Wanton Revelry
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 03:15:12
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.36 USD
Ebook Title:- Soulful Southern Cooking: Favorite Southern Comfort Food Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 09:19:08
Price: 4.75 USD
Ebook Title:- The Whole30 Cookbook: 150 Delicious and Totally Compliant Recipes to – VERY GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.11 18:40:58