Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Coconut Chow Mein Butterscotch Cookies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Coconut Chow Mein Butterscotch Cookies.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour (or all-purpose flour)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- flaky sea salt (I use Maldon, but any coarse salt will work.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and sugars until creamy. Add egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and coconut. Add the dry ingredients to the wet. Stir in noodles and butterscotch chips.
- Roll dough into balls about the size of golf balls (approx. 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough) and place two inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten the tops slightly with a glass. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned but still soft. (I prefer mine slightly under cooked.)
- Cool slightly on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.94 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.15 16:59:13
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.38 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 17:55:54
Price: 5.23 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 05:09:16