In this post, you will learn how to make Coffee-Infused Bbq Baby Back Ribs and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Coffee-Infused Bbq Baby Back Ribs.
- 4 teaspoons chile powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 rack baby back ribs
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 Tb. oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 28 ounces can tomato puree
- 3 Tb. molasses
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 Tb. Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Preheat the oven to *350. Mix the first seven ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut each rack in several pieces and rub the spices over all the rib sections. You can leave the ribs whole if you like the way they look better–I just think they are easier to handle on the grill in smaller pieces! Pour 4 cups of water and 1 tsp. of liquid smoke in a roasting pan.
- Place the ribs in the pan, top up. Tightly cover the pan with foil and bake for 2 hours. Remove from the oven and rest until ready to grill. Meanwhile, add 1 Tb. oil to a sauce pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Then add the rest of the ingredients for the BBQ sauce to the sauce pan. Simmer for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat a grill over medium-low heat. Brush the ribs completely with BBQ sauce. Place them on the grill and cook for 20 minutes, turning and brushing every 5 minutes until the desired “bark” has developed.
- It's fun to make your own BBQ sauce. But in a pinch, buy a bottled variety you like and simmer for a few minutes with the coffee granules!
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 94.95 USD
Product Title:- Costway Professional 8-in-1 Smoothie Soup Blender Countertop Blender with Timer
Product End Date:- 2022.04.15 06:59:37
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 131.36 USD
Product Title:- 13Qt Air Fryer Oven LED Touch Display Countertop Baker Oven w/ 9 Cooking Modes
Product End Date:- 2022.04.23 12:57:55
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 239.00 USD
Product Title:- Panasonic NN-SN736B Countertop Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology (Black)
Product End Date:- 2022.04.07 15:12:10