In this post, you will learn how to make Crab Wontons and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Crab Wontons.
- 1 can 6 oz. white crabmeat, drained and chopped
- 4 oz. fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 12 won ton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine crab meat, cream cheese, mayonaise, soy sauce, garlic, onion powder,and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Place 1 won ton wrapper in each 12 mini muffin cups. The edges of the won ton wrappers will extend beyond the mini muffin tin cups and may need to be folded slightly. Fill the center of each won ton cup with crab mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges of cups are golden brown and filling is heated through.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.77 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 12:28:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 13.53 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.22 11:53:32
Price: 14.91 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 20:34:51