Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Deviled Eggs With Crab and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Deviled Eggs With Crab.
- 1/2 stick celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled, halved, and yolks removed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces lump crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons sour cream
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine the crabmeat, celery, sour cream, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and chives. Stir until well combined.
- Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the crab mixture into the egg halves.
- Serve immediately or chilled until ready.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.95 USD
Ebook Title:- Vintage 1984 Club Altura Medley of Foods Recipes Cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.26 00:46:44
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 6.49 USD
Ebook Title:- Soup of the Day: 150 Delicious and Comforting Recipes from Our Favorite Restaura
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 22:27:33
Price: 4.32 USD
Ebook Title:- Slow Cooker Revolution : One Test Kitchen. 30 Slow Cookers. 200 Amazing Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 10:46:32