In this post, you will learn how to make Dr Pepper Pulled Pork and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Dr Pepper Pulled Pork.
- 3-4 pound Pork Loin
- ¼ cup Pork Dry Rub
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle Dr. Pepper
- 1 (18 oz.) bottle BBQ Sauce (This amount is to taste and doesn't have to be exact)
- 6 bulky rolls
- Coat the Pork loin with dry rub. Place it in the crock pot and pour in the Dr. Pepper.
- Cook on low for 10-12 hours (I let mine cook overnight)
- Drain most of the liquid and separate the pork with two forks. Stir in BBQ sauce and keep warm until ready to serve 😉
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.99 USD
Ebook Title:- TASTE OF HOME 160 Recipe Card Collection Clip and Keep Cards Dinner Salad Snacks
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 22:53:41
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.13 USD
Ebook Title:- 100 Ways to Be Pasta: Perfect Pasta Recipes from Gangivecchio
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 17:43:15
Price: 3.59 USD
Ebook Title:- 200 Best Panini Recipes – Paperback By Collins, Tiffany – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 17:42:05