Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Easy Eggplant Parmesan and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Easy Eggplant Parmesan.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 jar pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds eggplant, sliced
- 2 cups bag of Italian Style Cheese
- 1 cup basil leaves, chopped
- Put the eggplant on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Place under the broiler until soft. Remove and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat the sauce in a small saucepan. Heat the remaining oil and cook the onion for 5 minutes. Then add the garlic and cook for an additional minute. Add the onion and garlic to the sauce.
- Arrange the eggplant across the bottom of a 8 x 6 baking dish and then scatter cheese on top. Repeat layers until you run out of eggplant. Finish off with sauce, basil and remaining cheese. Bake for 40 minutes and 375.
- Optional: If you prefer you can fry the eggplant in a bit of olive oil. Then, soak up oil on a paper towel.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.61 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 00:08:06
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.72 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.15 19:48:51
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 22:59:07