Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Fast Apple pie and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Fast Apple pie.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 600 gr flour (more or less, depending of the dryness)
- 4 pounds granny smith apples
- 2 cups margarine
- powdered sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 6-8 tbsp sugar to taste
- 2 sachets vanilla sugar
- 1 cup yogurt
- First prepare the apples, Them Wash, peel and grate Them. Place Them in a stainless steel saucepan with sugar (I put about 6-8 tablespoons of sugar) and cook until soft Them. When They are Ready (When there is no more juice in it) Give the pan aside and put cinnamon and vanilla.
- Margarine Should Be at room temperature. Put it in a bowl and mix it with yogurt.
- Add the flour together with baking powder (gradually) over margarine and yogurt and stir well by hand until the dough is not sticky (Should Be Neither too soft, Neither too hard)
- Let it cool at Least 30 minutes, THEN take it out from the fridge and divide it into two EQUAL parts and stretch it with the rolling pin as long as the tray is (it SHOULD be a little bit Bigger than the pan, Because You Will stretch it on the sides of the pan)
- Put the parchment paper on the pan, line the dough and THEN add the apple filling.
- Do the same thing with the second dough and off the surface with a fork.
- Preheat oven at 375 F and bake it about 30 minutes, But Should Be checked the oven from time to time (every oven bakes Differently). It Will brown nicely, But Not Too Much.
- When is ready, powder Some confectioners sugar on the top, let it cool (if you resist :-), and serve!
- Cut large pieces and serve with lust!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 15.67 USD
Ebook Title:- Maple Syrup: 40 Tried and True Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 09:57:05
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 89.95 USD
Ebook Title:- Jane Porter KMOX Magic Kitchen 1939 150 Favorite Recipes Menus St. Louis Radio
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 14:11:46
Price: 3.53 USD
Ebook Title:- 2013 Taste of Home Annual Recipes – Hardcover By Catherine Cassidy – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 14:15:14