In this post, you will learn how to make Fried Ravioli & Mint Parsley Pesto and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Fried Ravioli & Mint Parsley Pesto.
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1/2 lemon, minced
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 package ravioli
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 shallot, minced
- Add lemon juice, zest, parsley, mint, pine nuts, half of garlic and olive oil in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Salt to taste and set aside.
- In a shallow pan, heat remaining garlic and shallots in butter. Lower heat and add cream. Stir to combine.
- Add pesto, stir and allow to cook over very low heat.
- As sauce cooks, start heating a layer of grapeseed oil in a large pan.
- As oil heats, whisk the egg with milk. In a separate bowl, mix the red pepper flakes into the breadcrumbs. Dip ravioli in egg wash, coating both sides. Dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Once oil is hot, lay ravioli in and cook until brown, approx. 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve ravioli with pesto cream sauce. Sprinkle with a little extra lemon zest, chopped parsley, mint and cheese.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 01:16:13
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 12:01:29
Price: 4.91 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 04:53:37