Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Fried Rice – Chinese comfort food and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Fried Rice – Chinese comfort food.
- ½ kg rice, cooked earlier and cooled. You can cook the rice the day before and leave it in the fridge overnight to make things simple.
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, washed and diced
- 3 eggs, beaten, mixed with a dash of milk
- 6 rashers bacon, diced
- ½ large bag mixed diced vegetables (peas, carrots, corn) from the freezer
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- Dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- White pepper
- Heat a large fry pan or work and add oil. Slide in the beaten egg mixture and cook for a minute or two until partly set. Turn over carefully and cook the other side. Once it’s cooked through, remove from pan, slice into small squares and set aside.
- Add a dash more vegetable oil in wok and fry onion over low heat until soft. Add bacon and cook for a couple of minutes, stirring. Once bacon is browning, turn heat up to high and add frozen vegetables. Cook, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes.
- Add cooked rice, breaking it up with wooden spoon as you go. Continue stirring for a few minutes until the rice starts to form a brown crust in places. Season with light soy sauce and a dash of dark soy sauce. Add a little soy sauce to start with and taste before you add more. Sprinkle with white pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly so rice is evenly coated and coloured.
- Add reserved omelette pieces and chopped spring onion. Stir through and let warm through for one minute. Turn off heat then add a few shakes of sesame oil. Stir to combine.
- Serve in deep, generous bowls.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.28 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 13:16:52
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.57 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 08:13:17
Price: 4.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 08:13:19